It’s time, dear readers, for the semi-every-other-little-while list of weird search terms…those odd descriptors that people typed into Google and ended up right here on ye olde blogge. (No extra charge for today’s British flair!)
Here are the actual search terms, followed by bonus commentary…
- What to say on Fridays (How about, “Hey! This ain’t Wednesday!”)
- Difference between stuff and staff (Hint: just one letter, Einstein.)
- Fellow believers who “get on your last nerve” (I sense a church split brewing here.)
- Sick and twisted (Thank you. I do my best.)
- Electric razor for a St. Bernard (Ummmm…I got nothin’.)
Want to see the other list? Check it.