Every April 2 I think to myself, “There’s no reason to post a retraction to yesterday’s post.”
And then every April 1 I receive a text or email or tweet or comment from a friend who thinks I’ve become a raging heretic and/or lunatic, and I realize, “Well, shoot.”
In case you missed yesterday, the Summit is not stuffing our first time guests full of chocolate bunnies and equipping them with smashing hammers. I’m sorry. It was April 1, and you fell for it.
But since we’re on the subject, here are the other April Fool’s posts from years gone by:
- 2017 – Blessed Are the Hands: My Next Chapter of Ministry
- 2016 – The Secret Shopper Service Begins!
- 2015 – Announcing the Summit’s “Fundamentalist-in-Residence” Program
- 2014 – Introducing socialMEdia™ Small Groups
- 2013 – First Time Guest Giveaways
- 2012 – New Day, New Parking Rules
- 2011 – The New Venue’s Value
- 2010 – Baptism Xpress This Weekend!
- 2009 – Gospel-Centered Coffee
Be safe out there, kids.