Thank you for being a part of the Staff First Impressions Training. We believe that First Impressions isn’t just for first timers. Guest services isn’t just for our guests. A healthy guest services ethos will create better environments in our kids ministries, our worship ministries, and our missions team. Understanding that people are our mission will make our announcements better, our small groups healthier, and our inboxes cleaner.
Here are a few follow up resources that might help you as you take your next steps.
- Soft copies from today:
- They Ain’t Comin.’ Dean Inserra (His “double promise” to the people of City Church Tallahassee is pure gold.)
- Why We Don’t Use The “V-Word.” Wondering why a certain word is off limits? Wonder no more.
- Ten ways to keep it clean: a brief manifesto on how to steward our spaces well.
- Six times to talk to your guests…and the times that you shouldn’t.
- Get to inbox zero or get out of the ministry: why first impressions matter for your inbox, too.
- Five ways to (hopefully) keep people from falling through the cracks.
- A list of suggested reading (for super nerds!).
photo credit: Smith Hardy