2008 Wrap-Up: Top Post Picks
In case you’re new around here (and a lot of you are), 2008 was the beginning of days at Connective Tissue. The blog launched on July 8…and as of today we celebrate the whopping 80th post (if this were a wedding anniversary, I’d be celebrating with diamonds and pearls. And I’d also be dead.).
First, the readers’ choice awards:
- Post with the most hits: 500 (that might have a little something to do with the shout-out from Uncle J.D.)
- Post with the most comments: The Controversial Post
And now…my non-scientific, off-the-cuff picks for the most notable posts so far. Enjoy your trip down memory lane…
- My favorite ministry post: What Does Your Posture Reveal?
- My favorite non-ministry post: Autumn Has Arrived
- I almost cried when writing: An Open Letter to the Lady at Target
- I was most accused of plagiarizing this post (but really didn’t, honest!): The Thanksgiving Parable
- Post I’d most like to make into a movie starring Ed Harris: Gustav and Hanna and Ike, Oh My!