~sigh~ I’ve succumbed to being gimmicky on this blog and talking about what all other bloggers are talking about today.
Editor’s Note: You succumbed way before now. Don’t kid yourself.
Today is 9.9.09. What does that mean? For one, it means that I was two hours and nine minutes later in posting today than I normally am, because I wanted to post at 9:09 on 9.9.09. And just in case this is the REAL computer crash we’ve all been waiting for, I brought a big sack of grain to work with me.
It also means that…
- Negative Germans have a lot to be thankful for.
- People who stand on their heads while reading the Left Behind series will be freaked out all. Day. Long.
- Our very own Pastor J.D. will be a part of The Nines Conference, which you can view free online here.
- At 9:09 tonight, I plan to eat 9 of something. Suggestions?
- There are only 396 more days until I can succumb to gimmickry again.