Announcing the 2018 One-Day Workshops
Later this summer we’re bringing back our One-Day Workshops. Since 2016, over 200 leaders from nearly 90 churches all across the U.S. have taken part in these practical training events. This year, we’re bringing back our most popular topics and adding one of our most-requested ones.
So, what’s a One-Day Workshop?
We take one day and one topic and jump in. You’ll get targeted training and “I can do that” ideas, all built on the foundation of the gospel. Throughout the day, you’ll have the opportunity to interact with leaders from churches all over the country, sharing best practices and developing a network of encouragement and accountability. Here’s what we’re offering this summer…
- July 17: Guest Services. You’ll learn what it takes to build a guest-friendly culture, how to develop a vision for hospitality at your church, and how to navigate some of the challenges surrounding the “big three” … parking, seating, and first time guests.
- September 11: Volunteer Culture. If you struggle with finding them, training them, keeping them, motivating them, or even firing them, you’ll discover some new ways forward as you equip the saints for the work of the ministry.
- (NEW!) October 16: After the First Visit. One of our most-requested subjects is assimilation: how do we move our guests from simply being connected to our church to committing to our church? We’ll talk through first-time guest follow up plans, reproducible systems, and next steps that will help people stick.
Each Workshop is $99 per person, which covers breakfast and lunch, snacks and drinks throughout the day, and helpful resources that you can put into practice almost immediately.
Here’s what previous One-Day Workshop participants had to say about their experience:
- “The one day spent at the Summit set us up to create an environment for our volunteers to thrive for years to come.” – Mike Richardson, Tequesta’s First Baptist Church, Tequesta, FL
- “Wow! I took away two or three really great ideas that I can’t wait to take back to my church and begin to implement. I will definitely be back next year!” – Laura Johnson, First Baptist Church, Bristol, IN
- “Fast paced and packed with helpful information…lots of practical suggestions and steps for implementation.” – Don Schmidt, Calvary Baptist Church, Winston-Salem, NC
- “I’ve never been to an event that helped shape our thinking framework and equipped us with vision like this one has.” – Dr. Matthew Robinson, First Baptist Church, Orlando, FL
- “Every minute of the Workshop was time well spent and packed with information that will help us make comprehensive changes.” – Kathy Dority, Taylors First Baptist, Taylors, SC
Workshops are priced affordably, because we strongly encourage you to come with at least one other person from your team (staff or volunteers). Load up the van, and amplify the impact on your church! But remember: each event has limited space, and they fill up quickly. Lock in your team and RSVP today!