Announcing the 2022 One-Day Workshops
In the last six years we’ve taken hundreds of people through our One-Day Workshops: a day-long deep dive on on particular topic. They’re coming back this fall, with an added brand-new topic!
You’ll get on-the-nose training, “I can do that!” ideas, and community with like-minded practitioners, all for a price that’s affordable enough to bring your entire team.
Here’s the 2022 fall lineup:
- August 25: Guest Services. You’ll learn what it takes to build a guest-friendly culture, how to develop a vision for hospitality at your church, and how to navigate some of the challenges surrounding the “big three” … parking, seating, and first time guests.
- September 22: Volunteer Culture. If you struggle with finding them, training them, keeping them, motivating them, or even firing them, you’ll discover some new ways forward as you equip the saints for the work of the ministry.
- October 27: Guest Services 2.0. You’ve been requesting a “next step,” and here it is! Our brand new Workshop will focus on infusing a hospitable culture in every crevice of your church, impacting everything from hiring practices to the lead pastor’s office to top-tier volunteers to the sideline congregation member. We’ll talk about what it means to go beyond your Sunday morning team in order to reset your organization’s entire culture. (Previous attendance at our Guest Services One-Day is a prerequisite for 2.0.)
Each Workshop is $99 per person, which covers breakfast and lunch, snacks and drinks throughout the day, and helpful resources that you can put into practice immediately.
Workshops are priced affordably, because we strongly encourage you to come with at least one other person from your team (staff or volunteers). Load up the van, and amplify the impact on your church! But remember: each event has limited space, and they often sell out. Lock in your team and RSVP today!
What others are saying:
- “Exceptionally well done and informative Workshop! Everything was professionally done, on time, and well thought out. The materials and workbook were excellent.” – Tom Armbrister, London Bridge Baptist Church, Virginia Beach, VA
- “If you are contemplating attending any of the Workshops – do it! They have been so valuable to me and I believe they will be for you too. The content is strategic, thoughtful, practical, adaptable, and points to the gospel. You won’t regret going – sign up!” – Christy Burke, Bridgeway Church, Oklahoma City, OK
- “I’ve never been to an event that helped shape our thinking framework and equipped us with vision like this one has.” – Dr. Matthew Robinson, First Baptist Church, Orlando, FL
- “The Workshop was exactly what I have been needing. It was such rich material and the day was planned so well. It was great to be with other people seeking to be people of welcome at their own fellowships and to have activities with them as well as discussion. I could not recommend the workshop enough!” – Christina Icasiano, Southbridge Fellowship, Raleigh, NC
- “The Workshop was well run and very informative. The material presented was relevant and the day moved quickly. Well worth the investment of time and money.” – John T.Y. Smith, Kiokee Baptist Church, Appling, GA
photo credit: Rob Laughter