Two Weekenders Remain for 2022!
If you’ve never been a part of our Guest Services Weekender, you still have two more chances this calendar year:
- Thursday, July 28: join leaders from North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Delaware
- Sunday, October 23: join leaders from Tennessee, Florida, and Kansas
Why choose a Weekender?
- Targeted and practical. At a Weekender, you’ll sit in on our Guest Services training and see how we equip our volunteers at the Summit. You’ll get a behind-the-scenes look at our teams in action. And you’ll have plenty of time to ask questions and get helpful answers.
- Designed for teams. If you’re on staff, bring a couple of volunteers. If you’re a volunteer, kidnap a staff member and toss ’em in the trunk. The process will be more beneficial if you have more eyes on it. And the discussions on the way home are much more fruitful (speak loudly so your staffer in the trunk can hear you).
- Scheduled around your schedule. Want to see the Sunday morning speed in full action? Our January and October Weekenders will let you do that. Want the same content, philosophy, and observation, but can’t break away from your Sunday responsibilities? Our April and July Weekenders are held during our Thursday night worship services, so you’ll be back in plenty of time.
- Affordable. Did we mention that all Guest Services Weekenders are absolutely free? You’ll take back copies of our curriculum and samples of our first-time guest process. And if you plan to spend the night, we’ll even help out with the best discounts at area hotels.
While Weekenders are free, space is limited and we frequently hit capacity. So sign up now!
(But wait. There’s more!)
If you want to take a full-day deep-dive on all things guest services, volunteer culture, and leadership development, our 2022 One-Day Workshops begin in August. Find out about our returning topics and a brand-new topic for 2022!