Parking Team Basics
You just landed on an every-once-in-a-while series called Primer Posts, a curated collection of my favorite articles and books on one particular topic. These are the resources I usually point to when people ask about getting started on or getting better at the topic in question.
Each collection is designed to be an ever-evolving list as new material is written and new gaps are filled in. If you have an idea for a category for an upcoming Primer Post, let me know here.
- Why Outside Greeters are More Important Than Inside Greeters
- Yes, Your Parking Team Really Does Make a Difference
- See Them First
- How to Map Your Parking Lot, part 4: People and Placements
- 7 Ways You’re Underutilizing Your Parking Team
- Q&A: How Does Your Guest Services Team Handle the Rain?
- Danny Recommends: Rain Gear