Thank you for attending the One-Day Workshop: After the First Visit! We pray that you were able to kickstart new ideas that will help take your ministry several steps forward.
Sometimes the best ideas are generated by seeing what others have done. We’ve curated a collection of resources that our teams use here at the Summit, and we hope this collection sparks something new with you!
But before we get there, the fine print:
You are free to borrow and modify ideas as they fit your context. However, because some of the materials contained on this site are (1) copyrighted, (2) intended for future publication or (3) obtained from other organizations under restricted agreements, we ask the following:
- Do not pass this material along to other persons or organizations. Rather, refer them back to the person / ministry who shared it with you.
- Do not simply remove our logo and replace it with your own without permission. Your context and needs will be uniquely different.
- All material should include one of the following statements:
- © 2019 The Summit Church, Raleigh-Durham, NC. summitrdu.com. Used by permission.
- Material adapted from The Summit Church, Raleigh-Durham, NC. summitrdu.com.
You may have friends and colleagues who would like to receive copies of these materials. Feel free to contact Danny Franks and we will determine the best way to respond to their request.
And now, on to the good stuff:
- First-Time Guest info card
- Campus Pastor’s First-Time Guest email
- The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Outreach
- Starting Point participant’s manual (v 3.0)
- Starting Point info sheet
- Starting Point request for covenant membership