Reasons I Hate Jet Lag
Yes, I promised that I would begin posting today about the great Greece adventure, and yes I know posts normally pop up by 7 AM, but I’m not feelin’ it, and here’s why…
- For most people, jet lag makes them tired. It makes me tired…and mean.
- Very mean. As in, nobody-likes-to-be-around-me-mean.
- So mean that my wife called me out on it. Which she should have.
- Which stinks because she was on the same trip and she’s tired too.
- But tired and nice, not tired and mean.
- So mean that I asked a couple of co-workers to pray for me today.
- And then wanted to critique their prayers.
- Because I’m mean.
I wonder if you could zap me ahead by seven hours (which is the time zone my body just got used to) if I would be less mean? Perhaps it’s my body detoxing from the two-per-day Magic Bars I ate (it’s a Greek thing…you wouldn’t understand).
But for now, I am undeniably, unequivocally mean. So I shall spare you any further snarkiness, and promise to post some (nice) Greece news…beginning tomorrow.