Christmas in July: A Great Deal on GoodKind
It’s summer around these parts, and I know you’re busy jumping in the pool trying to keep your grass from dying.
But friends, we are halfway to Christmas, one of our biggest ministry seasons of the year. So wipe off that sunscreen and put away your sprinklers…it’s time to get ready for Advent.
I’ve told you before about Advent Blocks, a resource our church family – and my very own personal family – has used since 2020. This year, I’m teaming up with my friends from GoodKind to share how you can join us!
The Advent Blocks Local Church Program will help you plan your best Christmas yet, with all of the resources you need to make it easy. In just a few minutes, your Christmas can be planned and your entire congregation will be aligned…and all in July (so you can get back to those pool floaties and weird brown patches in the front yard).
Through the end of July, you can order a sample set (Advent Blocks 1″ set + He Is Here adult devotional guide) for 50% off!
Here’s how Advent Blocks works:
- Each day in December, families read a story from the devotional guide, The King Is Coming, and turn a block to represent that day’s reading.
- The star block moves one step closer to the earth block to symbolize God coming to be with us.
- On Christmas Eve, all of the blocks turn to reveal the special message: Emmanuel, God with us!
And here’s the skinny on GoodKind’s local church program:
As a part of the LCP, you get:
- 30% off any orders of 12 or more products (Advent Blocks, adult devotional guide, and board book)
- Marketing folder with graphics and a plan to help you communicate Advent Blocks to your people
- Sermon series starter guide to align the Sundays in Advent (and Christmas service!) with what families are reading at home
- Sunday kids curriculum for the Sundays in Advent following the same pattern
Disclaimer: I have a long-standing friendship with the creators of Advent Blocks, was asked to promote this product, and may receive an affiliate commission for doing so. However, I’m also a customer, having purchased several sets for our family and as gifts for others. In short, I’m just a really satisfied fan who wants to let you know about helpful things. I only promote items that have benefitted me and that I believe will benefit you. So there.