Our Final One-Day Workshop (and a HUGE offer!)
We are two down, one to go on our 2017 One-Day Workshops. Our first two events have sold out and drawn in over 80 leaders from North Carolina, Florida, Tennessee, Georgia, Illinois, West Virginia, Indiana, Oklahoma, and Ohio.
Because of the overwhelming response to the two events so far, we’ve added one more date later this fall. We’re bringing back our Guest Services One-Day. We expect it to fill quickly, but I want you at the table! (Stay tuned until the end for a special offer!)
One-Day Workshop: Guest Services
Tuesday, September 19, 2017
8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
The Summit Church
2335 Presidential Drive, Durham, NC
At the Guest Services One-Day, you’ll learn what it takes to build a guest-friendly culture, the tricky path to killing a toxic culture, how to develop a vision for hospitality at your church, and how to navigate some of the challenges surrounding the “big three” … parking, seating, and first time guests.
Here’s what our most recent One-Day Workshop participants had to say about their experience:
- “The workshop was very helpful in understanding the significance of biblical hospitality and its importance in helping people hear the gospel!” – Dr. Robert Jackson, Senior Pastor, Peninsula Baptist Church, Mooresville, NC
- “The One-Day Workshop was a motivating and thought provoking experience for my team! I can take all of the principles we learned and easily apply them to many areas/ministries of our church.” – Kayla Matthews, Collide Kids Director / Church Administrator, Collide Church, Yadkinville, NC
- “This One-Day Workshop was exactly what I needed to rejuvenate my spirit and build up my resources in order to love the people in my church and community better. The Summit team will somehow magically cover everything you need to hear, all while making it personable and inspiring.” – Amanda Stanton, Director of Guest Services, Calvary Church, Clearwater, FL
The One-Day Workshop is $99 per person, which covers breakfast and lunch, snacks and drinks throughout the day, and helpful resources that you can put into practice almost immediately. Workshops are designed to be a team effort. They are priced affordably so you can load up the van with church staff or high-capacity volunteers. But because we want to finish the Workshop season strong, we’re offering a special deal: register four team members from your church (staff or volunteer), and a fifth comes for free. That a buck shy of a $100 savings, or 20% off your team’s total registration.
Here’s how it works:
- Head over to the registration site and sign up / pay for your first four team members (don’t register your fifth just yet).
- I’ll send you a special code to add your fifth for free.
It’s just that simple. Remember, all participants must be from the same church. (No cheatin’. I won’t know about it, but Jesus will.) This is a limited time offer, so jump on it before spots fill. Lock in your team and RSVP today!
photo credit: Lindsey Wachter