Danny Recommends: Klvied Sign Holder
Every so often we dip our toes into a series called Danny Recommends:, posts that tip you off to the stuff that I…you know. The recommendations might be products for use in your ministry, resources that will help you develop leaders around you, or just fun stuff that you need. Want. Whatever. I have a full list of recommended books and such over at the Reading List, but these posts will go into further detail. For other posts in the series, check out the link at the bottom.
Way back in January of 2020 before the world shut down, I introduced you to the HAITIAN brand of sign holders. These had become our go-to purchase and recommendation for anytime you needed a fancy-ish frame for your in-house printed sign. Well friends, as the world began to open back up, it seems that HAITIAN ended up scaling back production to only 8.5 x 11, and we simply need our 11 x 17, right? Of course right.
So after a bit of trial-and-error, which involved ordering and testing three or four different brands, I finally settled on the Klvied for price, quality, and (clears throat while thinking about HAITIAN) availability.
Here are the specs you’ve just been itching for:
- Two sizes available: 8.5 x 11 or 11 x 17. (Go big or go home, and go for the 11 x 17. It just looks better.)
- They come in one or two-packs.
- The height adjusts from 31.5″ to 48″ tall…great for a tabletop or floor display.
- The frame will rotate horizontally or vertically, and it tilts for whatever suits your viewing pleasure.
- It’s very easy to insert and replace signage. Just pop open the four sides of the frame and lift the clear protective cover.
- The plastic insert under the base can be filled with sand or water for extra stability.
If you’re looking for an inexpensive, attractive, indoor-use, easy-to-store sign holder, look no more.
Order a Klvied Sign Holder today!
See all posts in the Danny Recommends: series.
Disclaimer: FTC watchdogs will probably want to know that the vendors listed / linked above did not ask for this endorsement, nor did they provide me with free swag in order to do so. I’m just a really satisfied fan who wants to let you know about helpful things. I only promote items that have benefitted me and that I believe will benefit you. So there.