A couple of the questions I receive most often are, “What book would you suggest for…?” or “Where do you get your…?”
Thankfully, the “…” in those sentences isn’t “this odd rash” or “capri pants,” but rather, stuff having to do squarely with the Connections aspect of my role. If you’re looking for resources on guest services, covenant membership, or leadership, you’ll find what I’m reading and who I’m working with below.
This list is ever-evolving, so if you have a suggestion for an additional resource, leave a comment and I’ll check it out!
Other Guest Services Blogs
Products / Resources
- A-Frame sidewalk signs: Signicade. (see Danny Recommends post)
- First Time Guest bags / branded gifts: Promo Direct. (see First Time Guest Bags: An Intro)
- First Time Guest tents: KDKanopy. (see Danny Recommends post)
- First Time Guest workstations: Husky Mobile Workbench (see Danny Recommends post)
- Folding chairs (the most comfortable ever): Mitylite.
- Ink pens: 4Imprint
- Lanyard / name tag printer: Fargo DTC4500e (see Danny Recommends post)
- Offering buckets: Jean’s Plastics. (see Danny Recommends post)
- Pipe & drape / stanchions: Georgia Expo. (see Danny Recommends post)
- Portable pub tables: Mitylite.
- Table skirts / toppers: Premier Table Linens. (see Danny Recommends post)
There are ten categories below, and all of the books listed are ones that I have read and recommend. One quick note to appease the FCC folks: if you order a book from one of the links below, I may receive a small affiliate commission from Amazon. We’re talkin’ really small, like enough to buy maybe a few more books per year. Still, if that annoys you, feel free to bypass these links.