[Freebie!] 5 Plumb Lines for Guest Services
Eight years ago this month, the blogosphere got just a teensy bit more crowded with the debut of Connective Tissue. To celebrate, I’m releasing a free PDF download of my very first booklet, 5 Plumb Lines for Guest Services. That’s right: free. Nada. Zip. Zilch. No money is exchanging hands, no credit cards will be swiped, no Bitcoins will be…well, I have no idea what Bitcoins actually do.
In the 30 page 5 Plumb Lines booklet, you’ll learn:
- The five key areas we train on for our First Impressions teams,
- Why the why is way more important than the what,
- How the smallest details can make or break a guest’s experience,
- Why the first visit sets up the second visit,
- And why you have to be strategic in how you offend first-timers.
“But wait,” you say, “there’s gotta be a catch.” Well, of course there is. But a very small one. You have to hand over your name and email. I want to be able to reach out in the future and let you in on top-secret connections stuff, fun reveals you’ll want to know about, and maybe nuclear launch codes, who knows? But I promise: no frequent emails (a few times per year, tops), no spamming, and no selling of your info. That junk annoys me as much as you. F’real.
Here’s how you get your free PDF:
- If you’re reading via RSS feed or email, head to the site.
- <-Look over on the left side for the form that looks like this:
- Fill in your info, hit the button, and you’ll be redirected to the next page to get the goods.
Want to purchase bulk copies of this resource for use in your church or ministry? 1-9 copies are $5 each, and ten or more copies are $3 each (shipping is included on all orders). Order here.
I hope the resource is a help to you, and I’d love to know what you think!