Flashback Friday: 25 Questions for Mary
Every Friday I dig into the archives and dust off an old post. If you haven’t read it, it’s new to you!
Last week I took some time to get re-acquainted with an old favorite. Max Lucado’s God Came Near is – in my opinion – the best of his many writings. It’s also a stellar book to read to take time to really soak in the incarnation. This selection is from chapter six:
Twenty-Five Questions for Mary
- What was it like watching him pray?
- How did he respond when he saw other kids giggling during the service at the synagogue?
- When he saw a rainbow, did he ever mention a flood?
- Did you ever feel awkward teaching him how he created the world?
- When he saw a lamb being led to slaughter, did he act differently?
The good folks over at the FTC want me to tell you the following: if you order a resource from a link on this page, I may receive a small affiliate commission from Amazon. If that bugs you, feel free to bypass my link and buy from a vendor of your choice.