Parking Lot Basics
You just landed on an every-once-in-a-while series called Primer Posts, a curated collection of my favorite articles and books on one particular topic. These are the resources I usually point to when people ask about getting started on or getting better at the topic in question.
Each collection is designed to be an ever-evolving list as new material is written and new gaps are filled in. If you have an idea for a category for an upcoming Primer Post, let me know here.
- Help! I’m Starting a Parking Lot from Scratch!
- 6 Parking Areas Your Church Should Consider
- How to Map Your Parking Lot, part 1: Creating Zones
- How to Map Your Parking Lot, part 2: Ingress and Egress
- How to Map Your Parking Lot, part 3: Signage and Cones
- 3 Reasons Hazard Lights Work. (And 3 Reasons They Don’t.)
- Q&A: How Can I Manage Multiple Entrances?
- How to Use “Scheduled Access” Parking
- When Should I Utilize Remote Parking Lots?
- 6 Ideas for Remote Parking Lots
- 10 Quick Ideas to Spruce Up Your Parking Lot
See all Primer Posts categories.