Only Two Weekenders Remain for 2023!
If you’ve never been a part of our (FREE!) Guest Services Weekender, you still have two more chances this calendar year:
- Thursday, August 31: join leaders from Georgia, South Carolina, and North Carolina
- Sunday, November 5: join leaders from Virginia and North Carolina
Why choose a Weekender?
- Targeted and practical. At a Weekender, you’ll sit in on our Guest Services training and see how we equip our volunteers at the Summit. You’ll get a behind-the-scenes look at our teams in action. And you’ll have plenty of time to ask questions and get helpful answers.
- Designed for teams. If you’re on staff, bring a couple of volunteers. If you’re a volunteer, kidnap a staff member and toss ’em in the trunk. The process will be more beneficial if you have more eyes on it. And the discussions on the way home are much more fruitful (speak loudly so your staffer in the trunk can hear you).
- Scheduled around your schedule. Want to see the Sunday morning speed in full action? Our February and November Weekenders will let you do that. Want the same content, philosophy, and observation, but can’t break away from your Sunday responsibilities? Our May and August Weekenders are held during our Thursday night worship services, so you’ll be back in plenty of time. (One more difference: Sunday Weekenders allow you to participate in a full worship service. At our Thursday Weekenders, you’ll get to peek into a service, but won’t have the opportunity to sit in.)
- Affordable. Did we mention that all Guest Services Weekenders are absolutely free? You’ll return home with copies of our curriculum and samples of our first-time guest process. And if you plan to spend the night, we’ll even help out with the best discounts at area hotels.
And one last good reason to choose a Weekender this year: we’re hitting the pause button on our One-Day Workshops this fall. While they’ll be back in 2024, our Weekenders are the one training opportunity you’ll have this year!
While Weekenders are free, space is limited and we frequently hit capacity. So sign up now!
photo credit: David LeBron