Volunteer Culture: Equipping
You just landed on an every-once-in-a-while series called Primer Posts, a curated collection of my favorite articles and books on one particular topic. These are the resources I usually point to when people ask about getting started on or getting better at the topic in question.
Each collection is designed to be an ever-evolving list as new material is written and new gaps are filled in. If you have an idea for a category for an upcoming Primer Post, let me know here.
- Five Reasons Nobody Comes to Your Training
- Don’t Drop Your Training; Drip It.
- Put the “Event” Back In Your Training Event
- Make Your Training Go with the Flow
- Q&A: What Resources Do You Use for Ongoing Training?
- Need an Inexpensive Option for Team Training?
- Should You Give Your Volunteers a Job Description?
- 5 Ways to Lead Your Volunteer Team
Top five books to buy today:
- Designed to Lead (Eric Geiger and Kevin Peck)
- Developing Female Leaders (Kadi Cole)
- Disney U (Doug Lipp)
- Judgment on the Front Line (Chris DeRose and Noel M. Tichy)
- Start with Why (Simon Sinek)
- Click here for a full list of recommended titles.
See all Primer Posts categories.