In just three months, we’re bringing back our One-Day Workshops. During last year’s debut, nearly 100 leaders from 40+ churches took part in these practical training events. The response was beyond what we could have imagined, and two of the three dates sold out.
So, what’s a One-Day Workshop?
We take one day and one topic and jump in. You’ll get targeted training and “I can do that” ideas, all built on the foundation of the gospel. Throughout the day, you’ll have the opportunity to interact with leaders from churches all over the country, sharing best practices and developing a network of encouragement and accountability. Here’s what we’re offering this summer…
- July 25: Guest Services. You’ll learn what it takes to build a guest-friendly culture, how to develop a vision for hospitality at your church, and how to navigate some of the challenges surrounding the “big three” … parking, seating, and first time guests.
- August 22: Volunteer Culture. If you struggle with finding them, training them, keeping them, motivating them, or even firing them, you’ll discover some new ways forward as you equip the saints for the work of the ministry.
Each Workshop is $99 per person, which covers breakfast and lunch, snacks and drinks throughout the day, and helpful resources that you can put into practice almost immediately.
Here’s what previous One-Day Workshop participants had to say about their experience:
- “Fast paced and packed with helpful information…lots of practical suggestions and steps for implementation.” – Don Schmidt, Calvary Baptist Church, Winston-Salem, NC
- “A well planned, informative look at the importance of guest services and how it can be scalable for any church. Well worth the 11 hour drive!” – Bev Bonner, Director of Assimilation, Family Church, West Palm Beach, FL
- “I’ve never been to an event that helped shape our thinking framework and equipped us with vision like this one has.” – Dr. Matthew Robinson, First Baptist Church, Orlando, FL
- “Every minute of the Workshop was time well spent and packed with information that will help us make comprehensive changes.” – Kathy Dority, Taylors First Baptist, Taylors, SC
One-Day Workshops are designed to be a team effort. They are priced affordably so you can load up the van with church staff or high-capacity volunteers. But because space is limited to 40 participants per event, it’ll fill up quickly. Lock in your team and RSVP today!