You just landed on an every-once-in-a-while series called Primer Posts, a curated collection of my favorite articles and books on one particular topic. These are the resources I usually point to when people ask about getting started on or getting better at the topic in question.
Each collection is designed to be an ever-evolving list as new material is written and new gaps are filled in. If you have an idea for a category for an upcoming Primer Post, let me know here.
- Why I Am A Church Hopper
- Fences and Freedom
- How Does Multi-Site Feedback Work?
- Multi-Site: What’s Your Structure?
- Multi-Site: What’s the Difference?
- Bringing Balance to Your Guest Services Teams
- Multi-Site: How Do You Lead?
- Ponder the Pendulum
- Does Multi-Site = Multi-Standards?
- You Need an EPOD
- Getting Past the Video Pastor
- Guest Services and Launching a New Campus
- Preparing Your Next Campus Exodus
Top two books to buy today:
- Multi-Site Churches: Guidance for the Movement’s Next Generation (Scott McConnell)
- Multi-Site Church Revolution (Geoff Surratt, Greg Ligon, Warren Bird)
- Click here for a full list of recommended titles.