Hey Warren Baptist friends,
Thanks for being a part of the First Impressions rally at Warren! My prayer is that you received encouragement and helpful information to take your next steps towards making your church as guest-friendly as possible.
There was a lot we could’ve crammed in to our time together, but in interest of time I stuck to the “big rocks.” However, I’ve assembled a collection of blog posts or resources that will help you go a little deeper in your ministry.
- The “Plumblines” Series: five things that mark our First Impressions ministry.
- Taking the Guesswork Out of Guest Services: a six part series to help you improve your overall guest services game.
- Structuring Your First Impressions Team: suggestions on how to set up your team for maximum impact.
- Ten Ways to Raise the “Guest Awareness Culture” at Your Church.
- Suggested Books & Resources.